Pages

23.4.10

Freakshow Awards!


The Freakshow awards invites were sent today and the invite is very jungle-yy. Its taking place Sunday, April 25 2010, which gives me 2 days to get my outfit! The awards will be held in Tylerisbold GB and the after party in Spice.Nites. We've been wait forever and finally its here! I still look for to the after party, the last after party I went to... lots of drama!


When I went to view the invite I seen a comment that say....


" Anonymous said...
Uuuuuuuuh, a directly copied pose!
Nice work painting over it! :)

http://papermode.cyanatrendland.com/daria-werbowy-in-the-warrior-way-shot-by-david-sims-for-vogue-us-march-2010/"

Well the invite was created by John2_el_mejor and it have been brought to my attention that he actually copy this picture which was shot by David Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment